Process documentation is the first step, typically followed by process improvement.
In working with us, your objectives should include being able to:
- ensure executive time is being used at the most effective level
- minimize any "silo-ing" between different departments
- improve consistency by standardizing processes and halting conflicting methodologies
- speed up employee training to lower costs and expensive turnover
- give you the tools to scale faster and with more stability
Even in larger firms, many processes have not been written down. Failure to document leads to lack of control and inconsistent quality. Our agents frequently uncover the fact that employees are not doing the process in the manner envisioned: they are skipping steps and doing what is more convenient for themselves. By discovering these differences, dramatic improvements in speed, quality, costs and other important outcomes can be achieved.
Once your processes have been documented, they can be improved upon. We believe in a co-creative approach in which all levels of the organization—especially those employees interacting with the customer as they have the best data—are included in developing and implementing the solution.To find out if your company is a good candidate for Cold Star’s process control services, click here.