COLD STAR TECH At the Intersection of Compliance Cultures, Time-Sensitive Missions, and Desire To Be The Best.

Startup Workshop Recording

RECORDING NOW AVAILABLE
STARTUPS: TIME TO FIND OUT HOW A REAL BUSINESS OPERATES
AND HOW YOU CAN APPEAL TO INVESTORS TODAY

 

 

Hi, Founder:

Jason Kanigan Welcomes You

Would you like to know a secret?

I’ve spoken with hundreds of space and defense founders over the past several years. And there are some commonalities about them, particularly the ones who are having a tough time. These are the things that keep them stuck in a loop going nowhere.

Want to know what they are?

 

WORLDWIDE SPACE STARTUP FOUNDERS: RECOGNIZE ONE OR MORE OF THESE SYMPTOMS OF BEING STUCK?

These struggling founders are:

  • Chasing investment and getting nothing
  • Not customer- or sales-focused
  • Working without the safety net of proven systems—most don’t even know they need to have systems (see the important video above for the four big systems every business requires to succeed)
  • Tired and irritated because “nobody gets it”
  • Believing there is some hidden knowledge that will lead them to getting funded
  • Watching team members leave because those people need income

…recognize one or more of these in your own situation?

You do? Then you need to make a change.

Yes, there is a proven path to getting out of “broke startup mode” and into “real business success.” Do you want to know what that path is? And how you can get IN for 90% Off the regular seat price? Keep reading…

 

CONTINUING TO DO THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN, EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS IS THE DEFINITION OF…

Insanity.

You know this.

So why have you been stuck, going from investor to investor, wheeling out your pitch deck and delivering the same (sure, slightly tweaked) presentation again and again?

I know: because that’s the path you see other people taking, and what alternative has been shown to you?

But where has that lead you?

Another smile and handshake, another “I love your idea”…

…but no money.

There’s a truth about your situation that you probably don’t want to hear. I have to share it with you, however, because the money and success that you so badly want are on the other side.

 

HERE’S THE BRUTAL TRUTH ABOUT YOUR STARTUP

The critical reason why you’ve remained stuck in the ineffective activity loop, the one that tires you out so much and results in you grumbling, “They just don’t get it,” is this: your focus has been on the wrong thing.

Until now, you’ve held an incorrect belief. “If I can just show them my awesome technological idea,” goes this belief, “they’ll be astonished and impressed and give me funding money.”

How well has that belief served you up to now?

No need to be upset. This belief is commonly held. It is a false belief, though, and the faster you get rid of it the better off you and your business will be.

Now I am not one to point out a problem without offering a solution. So here is a replacement belief:

“If I can show an operating business with excellent growth potential to an investor, they will be impressed and far more likely to fund my growth.”

 

MORE CLARITY AND EFFECTIVE MOVEMENT ON YOUR SPACE STARTUP IN TWO DAYS THAN YOU’VE HAD IN THE PAST TWO YEARS

> Do you want to find out exactly why you’ve failed so far?

> Are you eager to learn what the best tools are so you can get focused and get your pitch deck right… and actually craft them with me, live?

> Does the idea of discovering what to do to breathe life into your new business and get it walking around instead of staying as a picture in your head excite you?

> Do you know in your bones that if you had the right guidance from the right people, it’d propel you to the achievement levels you’ve fantasized about for your startup?

> Are you ready to make more forward movement on your startup idea in two days than you have perhaps even in two or more years?

This level of clarity and guidance produces fantastic results.

You need to look at space and funding in a different way. And I’ll guide you there.

And stay tuned to find out how YOU can get a seat at the table for 90% OFF the regular price!

 

EXPERT INSTRUCTION FROM COLD STAR’S JASON KANIGAN, VCs SIMON DRAKE AND MICHAEL MEALLING, AND SATSEARCH CO-FOUNDER NARAYAN PRASAD

 

Imagine the power of this: not only do you have me leading you, supporting you, but also you’ve got this smart group of other founders with us, able to give their perspective, too! You won’t find a group able to advance your business so fast and effectively like this anywhere else.

Sector venture capitalist Michael Mealling of Starbridge Venture Capital will be speaking on Day Two.

Additionally, I’ve just got fellow space sector VC and analyst Simon Drake of Space Ventures Investors to join us to share his insights.

I know what it takes to get funding. I’ve met with and know everyone in the industry. I’m assembling this greatest, unique, powerful mastermind workshop… and you can be there to participate with us. Isn’t it time you got the revealing direction and networking support that you truly need?

Now of course you’re wondering, “How much is he charging for this?”

Look at the size of the problem we’re solving here. You’ve got a million-dollar business idea, right?

What’s that? You say it’s a billion-dollar business?

Really?

Then, given that we typically price our solutions at 5-10% of the size of the problem, and those ratios work really well for nearly all decision makers, that’d set us an investment level of at least $50,000.

So a price of $5000 seems like a steal in that case, doesn’t it.

Read on, though, because I’ve got a special gift for you…

 

TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE ACTION AND GET MASSIVE RESULTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS

At Cold Star, we’re used to working with established businesses that have budgets.

But I understand you’re a startup and probably don’t have a budget at this stage. Therefore, I’m making a very special offer here for you, so that anyone can afford to join us.

The recording is 90% Off the regular seat price: only $500.

Time for you to take action, as other founders already have.

Come get the best education, support and actual work done on your startup that’ll propel you forward farther and faster than ever before.

We’ll be progressing through this workshop, guided by me, in which you’ll be given the tools and completing them in your personalized way so that they work for your startup.

You’ll emerge more focused, more confident, with complete clarity you’ve never had before. The kinds of conversations you’ll have with VCs, other investors and even potential customers afterwards will be different than any you’ve had until now: I promise you that.

You’ll have a mental picture of what “success” looks like in business…something you probably haven’t had before. This is critical. Have you ever watched The Profit with Marcus Lemonis? He often takes founders of struggling businesses across town to a winning version of their own type of operation. And those founders return with an, “Ohh…!” realization and mental picture they can build their own organization towards. We’ll be doing that here.

The seven workshop hours (with breaks having been removed) are now available as recordings for you to learn from at your leisure.

This is for founders all over the world, not just North America. The very first registrant was based in South Africa. Whevever you are located, investors and customers want the same key things. If you’re serious about your business, you’ll make the time to watch this event and make use of the worksheets.

This is the workshop for you.

It’s going to be an amazing experience. Remember that both Michael Mealling and Simon Drake, space VCs, will be joining us to confirm and add to what I’m sharing with you. So get the recording plus the worksheets right now:

Founders Workshop RECORDING
Founders Workshop RECORDING
Workshop Recording & Worksheets
$500.00

 

PS. The investment for this workshop is a tax-deductible training expense: take your receipt to your accountant.

A few supportive comments so far…


 

Founders Workshop RECORDING
Founders Workshop RECORDING
Workshop Recording & Worksheets
$500.00

 
 

US compliance laws require me to state here no income claims are made. It is up to you to learn and make use of the material. Results are never guaranteed.

Font Resize
Contrast